Looking for courage?
We’ve been around for awhile and we hear many people say, “I’d love to do a shoot, but…” Check out some of the most common reservations below.
I CAN’T AFFORD IT / DON’T WANT TO SPEND THAT MUCH ON MYSELF.
- Yes, any time you get professional photos taken, it’s going to be an investment. And it is sometimes difficult to make that kind of investment when it feels like it’s for the sake of vanity. The thing is, the entire boudoir experience ends up being so much more than that. It isn’t just about having your photo taken, it is about seeing yourself in a whole new light. It is empowering and therapeutic and is guaranteed to boost your confidence and make you appreciate your own beauty, which is priceless. Besides – how much did you spend on that Coach bag you carry? Or on getting your hair and nails done? We invest in our own beauty all the time! Why not capture all that gorgeousness on camera?? Feel like you just can’t afford it? I offer payment plans to make the whole experience more affordable. For more info on that, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Love and Cheers!
I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT FIRST.
- This seems to be pretty popular. Most women are never really satisfied with their bodies. But I’m here to tell you that you are beautiful NOW. Just as you are! Your boudoir shoot is a complete collaboration, so I’m not going to just throw you out there in front of the camera without knowing a bit about how you feel about your body. Before your shoot I will ask you what you would like to highlight during your shoot, and what you would like me to de-emphasize. Every woman has at least ONE thing they love about themselves. Whether it’s your hair, your eyes, your lips, your butt, your boobs…whatever you LOVE…that is what we will focus on. We will accentuate the beauty that you have right now and I will show it to you. I will prove to you that you are amazing and lovely in this body that you have, and you will be so glad that you did it. I’ve never ever had a woman tell me that she regretted doing her shoot, and I’ve photographed women of every size and shape. If you feel like you’re not beautiful just as you are, then you are the one who needs this experience most of all!
- I swear we don’t bite. We spend most of the time cracking up at our own goofiness and my song choices! We laugh and we have fun, there’s absolutely nothing to be afraid of.
I DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR / I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR
- Thinking about what to wear for a shoot can be overwhelming, I get it. Especially if you’re not thrilled about your body or the way you look in lingerie. But believe it or not, figuring out what to wear for your shoot can really be a lot of fun if you don’t stress about it. There are TONS of ideas online and you can really get creative with your choices. No one says you have to wear lingerie. There are a million options and if you need help, We will guide you in the right direction. If you really can’t decide, you are welcome to bring a bunch of options to your shoot and we can help you choose.
I’M SINGLE & I HAVE NO ONE TO GIVE TO PHOTOS TO
- We get single women in our studio all the time! And I LOVE those women. You know why? Because they are doing the shoot as a gift to themselves, and they are totally unashamed of that fact! What’s wrong with celebrating your own sexiness? Nothing!
I’M NOT PHOTOGENIC / I DON’T KNOW HOW TO POSE
- This ladies, is the reason you are paying a professional to take your photos. We have done so many shoots with all different types of REAL women (aka – not models!) and I know how to work the angles to make you look your very best. No one expects you to come in and start busting out Victoria’s Secret catalog moves. I will pose you 100%, from head to toe, and you won’t have to do a darn thing except sit there and marvel at how easy and fun the shoot is! I promise ya.